Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Addy is almost 10 weeks old. I am starting back to school next week and it has to be one of the hardest things I have had to do. I always have looked forward to fall, but this year it has been very hard because I know I have to leave my little one and return to all my kiddos at school. Sigh…. Who know having a baby could be so heart wrenching! I think my heart grows bigger for her every day, and watching her with Daddy, I have no fears she will be in excellent hands while I am at work.



Yet, I have been a huge sap this week worrying about missing all of her “firsts”, but a friend told me that even if I miss the first, I don’t miss it all together! I will get to see all the moments; some may just have had practice. I am trying to remember that as I prepare to return to work.



Sitting here I am thinking of all the things I can’t wait to share with my little Addy! I want her to be as excited for Birthdays and holidays as she will be for shopping for new school supplies. I will teach her to love the beginning of a new school year because of all the possibilities.



She will also love fall because of the change of the seasons and all the fun festivals that come with it, especially the Pumpkin Festivals! Fall also brings us closer to the holidays! We will celebrate as many holidays with family as possible so she has the strong family values that I have. The thoughts of seeing her see the Christmas lights for the first time takes my breath away. I cannot wait for her to grow up, but still I love snuggling my little baby.











At three months, Addy can now sit up with help. She is learning how to grab her toys with more confidence and each toy finds its way to her mouth so you can explore it. You are making cute sounds and talking up a storm! To wake mommy and daddy up you will lay in your bed and talk. When we do not come quick enough, you slowly raise your voice until you cannot be ignored! We come in to see you and your face lights up in a huge good mronign grin! You are such a morning baby! You smile and play all morning. You love music, no matter if it is Disney classics with Mommy or Classic Rock with Daddy, you love to move to it!



You are close to rolling over, but are not quite there yet. You do not like to lie on your tummy much, but have been pushing up more and more each day! Daddy spends his days taking pictures of you and sending them to Mommy so she can feel close to you during the school days. She also likes to share the cute pictures with her kiddos at school, even the ones of your little tushie…



We are also working on reaching for things, you do not seem to be aware of your arms as much as your feet! You love to kick your feet to make your toys dance on your bouncy seat, and you also love the mickey mouse toys that dangle from your pack in play. You get so excited that you kick your feet so hard that sometimes I am afraid you will knock over your chair! Each day you change a little bit, and each day we love you more!

No comments: