Friday, February 05, 2010

This is you about 12 weeks old!


Here is Mommy's tummy at 21 weeks!



Week 22
Wow, I can’t believe how much you have grown already! You are about a pound in weight and 8 inches long already! For the past few weeks I have gotten to feel you moving around and even Daddy has had the chance to feel some of your good kicks! Each night Daddy puts his hand on my belly and you seem to know it is him and you kick or move so he can feel it! Daddy says it’s because you already have a connection. I keep catching him staring at my growing tummy with such pride it makes me feel so happy.
Things Mommy has been craving: Raisin bran, hot apple cider, and lots of fruit. I would swear you like pizza as much as Daddy and I do, but I am not sure if that is me or you! Once in a while we want something spicy, like hot wings. Seems like you have Mommy and Daddy’s taste buds already!
We have been preparing for your big arrival! Mommy finally got done cleaning out your room, and Daddy and I choose colors to paint the walls. Your nursery will be green and tan, and on the wall with the crib puppy paw prints will walk across the wall! Daddy loves all the puppy stuff they have, so that will be the theme! We have also been searching for your furniture for the room.
Last weekend we registered for all the baby sstuff we might need when you come home! What fun it was scanning all the little items for you to use. Each day we are more excited to see you!

No comments: